John Prianti - 1945
1945: John Prianti
44 Georgia Street, East Northport, New York 11731
- My uncle on my mothers side.
- John Prianti - Born in New York.
- Born December 13th, 1922, deceased November 24th, 1981.
- John was drafted into the U.S. Army and joined with the Field Artillery Division. He served our country in World War 11, and was seriously wounded in Italy where he was stationed. The camouflage net over the big guns caught fire and John tried to save his buddies who were wounded and shrapnel hit him in the stomach. John received the Purple Heart and the French Medal "the Carde de gore".
- John is buried at St. Neri Cemetery, East Northport, NY.