Stairs and Walls for Cellar Entrance
1988: Stairs and Walls for Cellar Entrance
Smithtown, New York 11768
ITEM- MP- 02
- Stage 1 - Property Plan and site survey.
- Stage 2 - Site preparation to include removal of over grown shrub, bush and trees with our Bobcat. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 3 - Drywell and drain was added at bottom of landing to solve drainage problems.
- Stage 4 - After construction of walls and steps clean fill was installed with bobcat.
- Stage 5 - Stucco was applied to all surfaces for the finished look.