Unilock Stone Patio
2003: Unilock Stone Patio
ITEM- MP -14
- Stage 1 - Complete renovation of old patio, included removal of: old shrubs, roots, stumps and grass. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 2 - Site survey using transit to layout proper elevation and pitch of patio was extremely important for proper drainage away from house.
- Stage 3 - Soilder bricks in cement were used as boarder to retain new walk, which also matched clients existing masonry work.
- Stage 4 - After grade was set to proper depth concrete blend "RCA" was used as base and layer of sand was finally floated off.
- Stage 5 - Hand compacting of all materials used on base of patio was preformed to specs.
- Stage 6 - Unilock Stone Pavers were selected here. Soilders were "Charlcoal Grey Color" and used as the boarder or "soilder" to match according to clients orders. Giving the landscape a natural effect while still matching the existing walk and stoop masonry colors.
- Final job completion using sand stabilizer "sand lock" was used to prevent vegetation growth between cracks and tight support of masonry product. .